Alessandra Ribeiro is a counsel in the Litigation practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados and is based in the Brasília office.
Alessandra began her career in Belo Horizonte - MG. She was then invited to work in São Paulo and later in Rio de Janeiro, where she was responsible for establishing a branch for a major law firm. For the past 16 years, she has worked in Brasilia, acting in civil and labor litigation cases in superior courts: the Federal Supreme Court - STF, the Superior Court of Justice - STJ and the Superior Labor Court - TST.
- Represented one of the largest energy companies in the country (CEMIG – Companhia Energética de Minas Gerais) during various labor disputes in Minas Gerais before superior courts.
- Represented two of the largest automobile companies in Brazil (Volkswagen and Ford) before the Superior Labor Court.
- Aidedd the second largest steel Mill in Brazil in registering trademarks for various types of steel in foreign countries.
- Represented the largest producer and exporter of paper in Brazil in cases related to inflation adjustments before the Federal Supreme Court.
- Represented the Brazilian branch of an Anglo-Dutch company, which controls the consumer goods industry in Brazil, during labor lawsuits before the Superior Labor Court and the Federal Supreme Court.
- Represented the largest Brazilian supermarkets and grain producers during labor lawsuits that took place before superior courts.
- Served as Legal Advisor for the Superior Labor Court
- Served as Legal Advisor for the Federal Supreme Court, acting during sessions involving private and criminal law.
Faculdade de Direito Milton Campos, Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)
AVM Integrated College - Distance Learning
Post Graduate Degree Latu Sensu - Ongoing (2016)
- Member of the Bioethics, Biotechnology and Biolaw Comission of OAB/DF