Guilherme Silveira is an associate in the Litigation and Arbitration practices of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in the Rio de Janeiro office.
- Representing a Dutch drilling company in a lawsuit filed due to the early termination of a charter party, which have a remaining revenue estimated in USD 270 million.
- Representing a Chinese petroleum and petrochemical enterprise group in a lawsuit involving the compensation for additional costs incurred during the construction works of a regasification terminal estimated in BRL 43 million.
- Representing an US drilling company in an administrative improbity action involving USD 141 million.
- Representing an engineering company in a CBMA Rio de Janeiro based arbitration regarding the construction works of a FPSO vessel.
- Representing a company specialized in financial services to environmental and green energy markets in a CIESP/FIESP São Paulo based arbitration concerning an earn out provision.
Pontifical Catholic University PUC/RJ, Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)