"He is very combative and has a very strategic outlook from both the business and legal point of view"Chambers Latin America
Francisco Ribeiro Todorov is a partner in Tauil & Chequer in association with Mayer Brown in Brasília's office and the head of the firm’s Brazil Antitrust group.
He focuses on several areas of competition law, including merger control filings, cartel investigations, abuse of dominance, negotiations of leniency agreements and termination of practice, antitrust litigation regarding CADE decisions and general consulting in the area.
He is recognized by directories and publications such as Chambers and Partners, GCR, Who's Who Legal, Análise Advocacia 500, Latin Lawyer 250, LACCA Approved and Legal 500 as one of the leaders in Antitrust in Brazil. He is also a pro bono professor of Competition Law at Universidade de Brasília Law School.
- American Bar Association
- IBRAC (Brazilian Institute of Studies on Competition, Consumer Affairs and International Trade)
- Voluntary Professor of Competition Law, Law School from Universidade de Brasília
- "He is very combative and has a very strategic outlook from both the business and legal point of view," says a client, who adds: "I appreciate working with him since I feel he really looks after my company." – Chambers Latin America
- "Francisco Ribeiro Todorov heads the practice, which maintains a strong workload for major global companies" – GCR 100
- Francisco Ribeiro Todorov comes highly recommended as “a star performer in Brazil” and “clearly one of the finest”. Sources remark, “His assessment on any antitrust matter is rigorous, serious and valuable.” – Who's Who Legal Brazil 2019
- Francisco Todorov is recognized in the category Global Leader Competition as "Recommended" – Who's Who Legal 2019
- Francisco Todorov is recognized by LACCA Thought Leaders in Antitrust practice
- Francisco Todorov is recognized by the Análise Advocacia 500 in 7 different categories, among them for his performance Tier 1 in Competition practice and representation in Brasilia.
- Francisco Todorov is recognized by Leaders League in 3 categories: Merger Control, Cartel Damage Claims and Antitrust Investigations