Luisa Mesquita is an associate in the Capital Markets & Securitization practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the São Paulo office. Luisa focused her academic path on business and commercial law. Prior to joining Tauil & Chequer in association with Mayer Brown in 2018, Luisa Mesquita worked in the legal department at one of the main Brazilian investment banks, Banco Itaú BBA S.A., and was an associate of Cescon, Barrieu, Flesch & Barreto Advogados.
- Represented ECO135 Concessionária de Rodovias S.A. in connection with the first public debentures offering with restricted placement efforts (ICVM 476) in the total amount of R$275 million (2018).
- Represented Rodovias Integradas do Oeste S.A. in connection with the sixth public debentures offering with restricted placement efforts (ICVM 476) in the total amount of R$1.1 billion (2018).
- Represented Grupo SBF S.A. in connection with its initial public offering attempt (2018).
- Represented BR Properties S.A., one of Brazil's leading commercial real estate investment companies, in connection with the follow-on offering of shares with restricted placement efforts (ICVM 476) in the total amount of R$953 million (2018).
- Represented Banco Bradesco BBI S.A. in connection with public tender offer of Gerdau S.A. (2017).
- Represented the underwriters in connection with the attempt of initial public offering of Biosev S.A. (2016).
Saint Paul Escola de Negócios, Analysis of Financial Statements
Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC-SP), Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)
London School of English, Young Lawyers e Young Business
- Secondment for the period of one month in Vale Fertilizantes S.A. (Dec/2017).