Marina Maia is an associate in the Litigation and Anti-corruption & Compliance practices of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the Brasília office. She has experience in litigation in the federal justice system in Brazil, including in appellate and trial courts, as well as in courts of accounts and Superior Court of Justice. In addition, she has experience in conducting internal investigations, advising on cases of violations of anti-corruption laws in Brazil and abroad and applying disciplinary measures.
- Conducted independent internal investigations;
- Participated in the creation/enhancement of Anti-Corruption & Compliance programs and internal policies;
- Assistance to clients in Anticorruption & Compliance administrative and judicial litigation and disciplinary proceedings;
- Assistance to clients in connection with Parliamentary Inquiry Committee ("CPI") in Brazil;
- Litigation in the federal justice system in Brazil, including in courts of accounts, in the Superior Court of Justice and in the Federal Supreme Court.
Centro Universitário de Brasilia, Bachelor of Laws