Pedro Humbert is a senior associate in the Litigation and Restructuring, Bankruptcy & Insolvency practices of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the São Paulo office.
Pedro has represented clients for more than 10 years in complex litigation and arbitration cases related to bankruptcy, energy, corporate and commercial contracts, and well as public law.
- Advised on complex judicial reorganizations, such as that of the Inepar Group, Grupo Tomé, OAS and OSX.
- Represented the interests of the Electricity Trading Chamber ("CCEE") in several lawsuits involving the energy industry, playing a key role in unlocking of the Short-Term Market, which trades monthly more than R $5 billion.
- Represented clients in international arbitrations, before the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce, Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Chamber of Commerce Brazil Canada and the Chamber of Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration CIESP / FIESP.
- Member of ICDR Young & International - International Centre for Dispute Resolution Young & International
- Member of Young International Council for International Arbitration (ICCA)
- Member of Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF) - International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- Member of Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG) - London Court of International Arbitration
- Monitor at Course of Contracts - Instrument of Company Exercise