Maria Beatriz Gomes is an associate in the Corporate and M&A practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the Rio de Janeiro office. Maria Beatriz has experience in the analysis and elaboration of corporate and commercial acts and contracts, and has already participated in corporate reorganization operations, mergers and acquisitions and due diligence processes.
Previously Maria Beatriz was an intern at Tauil & Chequer Advogados, from September 2018 to December 2019. In addition, she has also worked as an intern in the Corporate and M&A practice of Freitas Leite Advogados, from July 2017 to January 2018.
- Assistance on the sale of Chevron Upstream Frade Ltda. for PetroRio.
- Participated in the sale of a Brazilian energy efficiency company by a subsidiary of a French multinational in Brazil.
- Conducting an extensive due diligence in the evaluation of a refinery owned by Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras.
- Assistance in the incorporation of subsidiaries in Brazil of several foreign companies.
- Assistance on the analysis of Petrobras' charter and services contracts for different O&G contractors.
- Assistance in matters of corporate law and commercial contracts to several domestic and foreign companies.
- Drafting of commercial, sponsorship and services agreements of major events in the areas of technology and entertainment.
- Drafting of corporate acts, shareholder agreements and commercial contracts.
Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV/RJ), Bachelor of Law
University of New South Wales, Exchange Program
Harvard Law School, Corporate Governance Course