Tainá Carvalho is an associate in the Corporate and M&A practice practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the Rio de Janeiro office. Tainá has focused on advising clients in the regulatory and contractual matters involving the analysis, structuring and negotiation of agreements related to Brazilian Oil & Gas and Power industry. She also assists clients in M&A transactions and project developments, including the assets acquisition in connection with the Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras divestment.
- Advised national and multinational companies on administrative matters before the National Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels Agency - ANP.
- Advised national and international Oil & Gas and E&P companies in connection with the qualification and bidding for exploratory blocks in ANP Bid Rounds.
- Advised several national and international Oil & Gas companies in the legal due diligence, analysis and negotiations of relevant transaction documents in connection with divestment assets of Petrobras.
- Advised a multinational energy company in the potential acquisition of a company wholly owns two operational power plants sourced by natural gas.
- Advised a multinational oil and gas company in its withdrawal from BS-4 Block (Atlanta Field).
- Advised a multinational oil and gas company in the potential acquisition of a company wholly owns three greenfield LNG-to-power projects.
- Advised a national company in the potential acquisition of a Nitrogen fertilizer industrial unit.
- Advised a financial institution in the potential acquisition of a power transmission concessionaire.
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ), Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)