Tatiana Avelar is an associate in the Real Estate Transactions and Investments team at Tauil & Chequer Advogados in the São Paulo office. She has experience in advising clients in the most diverse real estate businesses and contracts, including the constitution of debts and guarantees, leases, acquisitions, regularizations, structuring of projects and crisis management, for rural and urban properties. She has worked in several large operations related to energy projects, mining, agribusiness, hotels, real estate developments, among others. Tatiana is a member of the Real Estate Business Commission of the Brazilian Institute of Real Estate Law – IBRADIM.
- Structuring several allotment projects of Urba, the MRV Group's allotment branch.
- Legal advisor to Braskem S.A. in crisis management, through the Financial Compensation Program for geological events that occurred in Maceió/AL.
- Represented several mining companies, such as RHI Magnesita, in the regularization of ownership of operational and non-operational properties.
- Advisory and business structuring for the exploration of solar and wind energy by Essentia Energia, a company part of Pátria Investimentos Group.
- Assistance in auditing and addressing risks in major operations, involving Brazilian and foreign companies and investors.
Universidade FUMEC, Real Estate
Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais -- IBMEC, Sao Paulo (currently Insper), LLM, Corporate Law
Federal University of Minas Gerais, Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)
- Member, Brazilian Institute of Real Estate Law